THE COSPLAY.

Hi, spanga readers, what’s up? :) today I’m going to talk about the fabulous  performance of manga xD THE COSPLAY!

short for "costume play",It is a type of performance art in which
participants make costumes and accesories to represent a specific character or idea, usually about manga.

I love the kids cosplays ^^



 And it is about death note 







 Miwako, from Paradise Kiss:










Group Cosplays:





Vocaloid Cosplays :D


And elaborated Cosplays:



 








I hope you like it!! ^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no the music is back!!

caspar said...

hi nerie, how was your christmas, did you get any news from the publishers??

please send me an email crjc75@gmail.com

speak soon

cas, xx

Anonymous said...

Niere, check this blog by a student here

Sakeed 4.0 Imagination

let me know what you think

crjc75@gmail.com

cas

Post a Comment